Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why I Love Her

About the blog title, I'm pertaining none other that my Mom here. Aside from she's such a super cool Mom, I love the fact that she has really have good sense of style. Am talking about this top she gave me. She bought it  some time in December when i had a vacation, one night she called me in her room asking if ever i would want this top. Well i guess my answer is pretty obvious, ofcourse I instantly said YES to her! Don't you just love when your Mom give you things you really like? the feeling is superb! haha :D

am lovin this necklace I got from Euphoria on Miss  Christine's Give Away

absolutely happy with these new pair of babies I got from Parisian for only P299.00!
Wearing: Top: from Mom, Jeggings: Surplus, Shoes: Parisian. Necklace:Euphoria

7 comments:

JC Mercado said...

ahaha! uu nga. parehas tayo ng shoes! super duper cool! shoe-pal. :))

JC
ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Cute top, necklace and shoes :)

Rizza Lana said...

I have the same pair, and i can't stop wearing them since then ;)

Gelianne Alba said...

cute shirt!

http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

Junah Cagang said...

love your shoes and your jeans :)
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
THANK YOU :))

Vallarfax said...

What I really love is your footwear. So neat. :)

http://iifatree.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the shoes! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...