Monday, February 6, 2012

DIY Fringe Top

Please make way for my first DIY project for this blog! though this is such a super easy DIY project I believe I still have some bragging rights on this haha.

Am seeing a lot of fringe top lately and the cheapest way for me to have it is to make my own from my old top.


So let's get down to it, the things you would be needing would be: one shirt you would want to finge, a pair of scissors and a tape.

First step, I used a tape as a marker on how long the fringes would be. Second step: begin cutting your shirt into strips, it depends on you how wide you would want it. Third Step: tie knot above the fringes ( the 3rd step is optional ) and voila in a matter of minutes, you'll have your fringe top!







Am not in a good condition on the moment so i ask my adorable niece named Euriz to model it for me! haha don't you just love the "suplada" look?

PS: the DIY project doesn't look good on the picture but wait till I use it on my upcoming outfit posts! haha we'll see :D

6 comments:

mashutzo writes said...

Creative!
look at the kid, Sooooo cute!

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

i think it looks good! Not to mention I was actually going to do the same to one of my t-shirts too (but white one!)

Looking forward to your new outfit post!

xx
CrashingRED

Katt said...

Great blog! Join my giveaway here http://fashyowndreams.blogspot.com/2012/02/fashyown-dreams-first-giveaway :)

Pinch of thoughts said...

can't wait to see it! cute lil girl there! ;)

Liesl said...

How ADORABLE is she!!! Cuteness...don't you love being an aunt!

Liesl :)

YUPI said...

This is nice! Creativeness. : )

P.S. You might want some cupcakes too during this love season.
Check this out: http://yupiseunoia.blogspot.com/2012/02/blissful-bites.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...