Friday, February 10, 2012

Dream Neighbor

How i wish I live nearby a shopping mall! haha, I must say it's really one of my favorite places on earth not to mention thrift shops ofcourse! Whether it's a shopping day or just window shopping, I just can't resist malls. Malling is like a breath of fresh air for me, agree on this? :D
Wearing: Top: from Macau, Shorts and Shoes: Thrift, Overused bag from Mom, Bracelet: Genevieve :D

I remember forcing my brother to take this outfit post for me, he keeps on saying na "nakakahiya" (shameful) daw to take pictures on a public place, well am older than him so he just can't complain! haha



I hope to have more oxfords, it's just very helpful for my malling days :D

9 comments:

Liesl said...

Cute outfit and I love the polka dots and your ring!

Liesl :)

Lizzie said...

This outfit is sooo cute :) I love the shoes!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

The Mommy Roves said...

cute oxfords!! <3 the style is so quirky :)
Rovie, THE BARGAIN DOLL

Mary said...

I love those shoes!

fashioneggpplant said...

lol, my husband says the same thing when i ask him to take photos of me in public :P

Paige said...

Tama ka sis. Same :) Narerelax ako pagnasa mall. Btw, sis will be having summer give away this march. I hope you can join. Di ko pa sya napost ung information. Add me on fb if interested ka para you know new updates :) Salamat


Regards,
Paige
http://fashionclothingforwomen.com

JC Mercado said...

gondo ng dress!!

JC
ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

Pinch of thoughts said...

happy vday! OMG polka dress, lurveee it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just adore this outfit! Where did you buy it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...