Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine :D

I hope you're not yet sick with  my beach photos because i promise that this would be the last one, ( at least for now huh, hahaha )   


 And also i would like to thank my friends for making this trip possible, this trip wouldn't be so much fun without having them around :D



I think no matter how I try to pull off those fierce look, I would always get the "little miss sunshine" look. Those seryoso looks, is just not bagay for me haha. What do you think? Yay or Nay? :D

6 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

wonderful. i love the pictures. you are so cute!
have you seen my newest diy?
i's a silver collar necklace.
kisses to you
maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Ana said...

you're in paradise! i wish to be there :)

iamcolorful said...

You have lovely photos :)


where did you get the floppy hat? I love!

Isabel said...

Thanks for your lovely comment :)

I would love to follow each other - you got me now as a new reader ;)

I really love this combination in the last picutre. I wish it would be summer over here, I'm missing it.

xx Isabl

elspeth angharad said...

You look adorable :) great blog sweetie, xx

http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

Vina Yabut said...

I'm a little envious right now. :p Want to go to the beach, too!! :)

If you have time, please join my post-birthday blog giveaway here:

http://vinayabut.blogspot.com/2012/02/post-birthday-blog-giveaway.html

Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...