Monday, February 4, 2013

Complete Opposite

This is actually the complete opposite on how i look like during workdays. Instead of knits, skirt and platforms, what I wear for work is a simple shirt, pants, hard hat and big black safety shoes! Picture a girl on a construction site, well that's me! haha. So I try to dress up every Sunday when I go to church for me to not to forget my pasosyal side haha.




Wearing: Knitted Top: H&M, Skirt and Leopard platforms: Thrift, Necklace: from Girlfriend Marnie :D



2 comments:

SunnyToast said...

I love your leopard shoes:) engr ka pala like my younger sister who always rummage my closet whenever she have to attend events or party kc nga lagi naka safety at jacket lang naman daw sya so no reason to buy clothes daw andto naman daw ako...kalowka lang!

lalalaPatricia said...

Those thrift stuff strikes me! You look so lovely with your outfit! :) Let's follow each other? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...