Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blessed 101

Today I'll be introducing "Blessed 101". I would want to use this little blog of mine to inspire you with videos I'd be posting hopefully every week, particularly Sunday.

This first video really  touched my heart, it's a story about an unconditional love of a Father to His son. I lost my father when i was just 5 years old and it's heartbreaking growing up without him. But I never complained, I never questioned God why he took my dad that early. Instead I am thankful for the time God lent us Dad. Through out those years, I never felt alone. God stood by to my family, He stood by to Mom, He stood by to me.


Have a blessed Sunday.

P.S. I miss you Daddy.

2 comments:

Juan Carlos said...

You're post also a great inspiration to others who also lost their love ones I can't imagine myself if I will be the one Who lost a love ones. truely God is a great comforter

Giovanni Carlo said...

I know your father now seated next to God in heaven
pagadian city

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...