Friday, December 30, 2011

You can't Break a Happy Habit :)

Before going to Macau, one of my concerns actually was if i will be able to find really good thrift shops there! hahaha. Well of course there are some more important issues aside from that, but thrift hunting would always be my routine! it's like a habit and I can't live without it, haha.

So enough of talking and let's get down to it! I got this top for only 15MOP! haha what a steal, it's actually made from wool so it's pretty perfect for winter. It's short sleeved that's why I needed to add some blazer and that's it! no need to add some statement accessories because the details of the top is just perfect! :)

Wearing: Wool Top: Thrift, Blazer: Gifted, Boots: Thrift, Tights: Red Market

And lastly, aside from my thrifting habit, i also didn't forgot to bring my "jumping skills" here in Macau. Cheers to more and better jump shots for 2012 and yey for my new hair do! Happy New Year lovelies :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you rocked that outfit!
Advance Happy New Year!


-V.
www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

Eva said...

I love the whole look. It looks so cozy and chic.

Kisses!
http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

Junah Cagang said...

love your outfit !
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
NEW PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
check out my blog and follow if you like:
Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
THANK YOU :))

Amanda said...

Very cool, loving the top!

Aie Corpuz said...

lovely top! =)

Unknown said...

Hello Roxanne! :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog! Nice boots you got there. Love the photos, by the way :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...