Thursday, May 9, 2013

Black Suit

Am sure I've mentioned before that I'm fascinated with jumpsuits and rompers. For me rompers looks really charming, from florals-polkadots-animal printed-stripes-aztec and plain janes. But this plain black suit is exceptional, the fact that it is black and plain makes it more interesting because it allows you to style it hundred ways, depending on your mood, depending on the weather. I am always in the "pa-cute" side so I opted to pair it with my crochet vest that I thrifted about a month ago. 







Wearing: Black Suit: Vintage Banana Republic, Vest: Thrift, Flats: Solemate, Bag: From Mom



P.S. We are two days away from Election 2013, i'm sure you're pretty fed up with those jingles made by the electionist, I have memorized some of it actually, hahaha. Anyway, VOTE WISELY. :D























2 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i love the whole outfit... i miss your blog, sis!

Carissa Osis said...

‘Coz SUMMER NEVER ENDS! Enjoy 15% OFF on our gorgeous pieces this coming weekend! (May 18-20, 2013). No discount code required! C'mon, tell all your girl friends about it! Be Fabulous, Be Fashionable, Be on style and visit www.southsartorial.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...