Saturday, May 18, 2013

Backpackers

Ola dora! hahaha, am thinking how to start this post, but I can't think of anything except from that famous line from "Dora the Explorer". Well am pretty sure you get why we are somewhat related today. Been searching for a perfect backpack for quiet some time now and I couldn't be any happier when I got this bag from a thriftshop. It's lightweight, it's cute, it's floral and the straps are leather! How amazing is that? #OnlyInTheThriftShop :D



PS. How was your week? Mine was awesome because I got to spend some time with the main man, but then there's still a lot of things to settle. Anyway there's always good in everyday so #KeepCalmAndCarryOn :D

1 comment:

Emmerey Rose said...

I love your bag! and your shoes are amazing!
I'll be searching for creepers once I have my own money.hahaha but that would be.. maybe next year pa. ahahaha.. haaaay...
www.loveandelegance.info

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...