Saturday, September 1, 2012

Color Burst

Okay I lied, this post has nothing to do with Baguio. haha, I was busy editing the photos for my 3rd set of closet sale that's why i didn't get the chance to edit my photos from our Baguio trip. 
And so today am taking you to a detour! this photos was actually taken last last week when me and my cousins went to SM Pampanga/ Robinson's Pampanga. It's actually one of my favorite mall simply because it's the closest from Bataan. 


am so in love with this top actually, I love the color burst. Am pretty excited to wear it on beach and use it as a cover up! What do you think?
Wearing: Top and Shorts: Thrift, Sandals: Celine, Bag: from Macau, Necklacce: Robinsons Dept. Store 

5 comments:

Cielo said...

Love the colors! :))


http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

Chyrel Gomez said...

Love the print, Roxanne!

roviedear said...

color blast kung color blast! nice outfit!!


Rovie
The Bargain Doll

Tie Bow-tie said...

Great dress!

JasminTriesToBlog said...

Very cute colorful top and matching shoes <3 Lovely necklace too. It would be a great idea to use this as a cover up in the beach ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...