Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Attempt

Please make way for my very first color blocking blog post! (better late than never, haha)  i must say it's of my favorite trend but I find it hard to pull it off nicely because am afraid that I might overdo it. Thank God for my overused thrifted boy shorts, color blocking was made possible!


Photos were taken last Sunday, when celebrated our church anniversary on one of the private resorts here in Bataan. 
I love this thrifted cobalt top, this is actually the back part of it but decided to wear it the other way so i can tie a knot on the front

Wearing: Top, Shorts and Sandals: Thrift, Bag: Gifted, Necklace: Euphoria


so what do you think on my first color block attempt? YEY or NAY? :D

7 comments:

Liesl said...

It looks beautiful on you! Well done, and you blocked the perfect colors together...love it! :)

Eunica said...

congrats! you did your first color blocking outfit like a pro ;) even your green nails were so in tune with your color blocking peg! and oh the spot where you took the photo is lovely too <3

JC Mercado said...

super familiar ung venue ng photoshoot mo. i think i've been there? where's that ba? ahaha! nice attempt BTW..

JC
ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

JC Mercado said...

waaaaaaaah! i think it's a santos paradise resort! ahaha. sabi na e. that's where me and my ex's first getaway trip. naalala ko sa post mo. made me burst into tears tuloy. ahaha. brokenhearted??

JC
ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

Fictitious Fashion said...

Yey :)
U did a fabulous job of color blocking.. Really like ur look.. ur yellow bag.. feather necklace!! nice nice :)

If you have time then please can you go to this LINK it is for a Facebook

Contest! Your one like cud really help me win! Please .. THank you :D

N btw, my New post is up ..Hope you like it :)

Love
Akanksha

Lizzie said...

awwww love this color combo....great look :)

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

i have a surprise for you on FB! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...