Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dream Catcher

This is one of the things you do for the sake of: "blogging". Having the courage to pose at the mall just to take your outfit photos which leads you looking like a "promdi". But I really don't mind actually, what's more important is for me to be able to update mu blog every once in a while.

One of my nakakatawang line when my cousin is about to take a picture is: Wait lang may dadaan" hahaha. Awkward.

this dream catcher top I scored from ukay is love! :D


Wearing: Top: Thrift-Denim Shorts-Bag: Thrift, Oxfords: Parisian

2 comments:

Super Shaznae said...

I haven't overcome my shyness when taking my OOTD post inside a mall or a crowded place. I wish I have that same confidence just like any other bloggers. Di ko pa keri for now.. Lucky for you kaya mo na. =) Wow!

Krystal
http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nahihiya din ako pero kebs, haha! love this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...