Friday, December 7, 2012

Red Legs

I'm sure Santa Baby won't mind if I paired my pants with him, red is such a happy color. Red symbolizes a lot of things actually, red is bloody that's why it's always associated with danger.Surveys show that red is the color most associated with courage (wearing red pants is really an courageous act I think :D)and also red is the color most commonly associated with love, followed at a great distance by pink and last but not the least,  red is the color most commonly associated with joy and well being. It is the color of celebration and ceremony maybe that's the reason behind Santa's red suit.



Anyway, enough of the blah blahs.. Spent the weekend with my brother and cousins. For me, a one day stroll in the mall is always a breath of fresh air, well just minus the unexpected expenses and the impulse buying. :D




Wearing: Outfit almost the same here :D

2 comments:

Maria Regina P. said...

your outfit is sooo cute and you look really happy sa photos! I wish I can pull off color Red too. haha.

Love, Maria
www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

You look really happy in these photos, Rox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...