Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Feet :D

Introducing my new found babies. Lately I've been hooked on some shoes since I need them for work

First Stop: This shoes is love!  found it in a thrift shop, at first I was actually hesitant to buy it because parts of it are already worn out but because it's super cheap and can still be usable, I bought it and gave another life to "her" hihi


Second stop: Celine Sandals, I've been wanting to purchase a nice pair of sandals for the longest time, thank God I found these sandals on Celine. The best part? I got it on sale :D

Third Stop:  Jelly Sandals! this is actually a gift from my friend named Gay, this sandals is actually the flavor of the month since it's been raining cats and dogs here. 

6 comments:

tiebow-tie.com said...

Nice shoes dear!
Have a nice weekend!

Maria Regina P. said...

I love all the shoes!!!! ang bongga, buti ka pa may kasya sayo na shoes sa ukay, hehe :)

♥ Maria

Jasmin said...

these are so cute! :)

http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

Chyrel Gomez said...

Cute new shoes, Roxanne.

Happy Weekend! =)

PhenomenalAbby said...

:O OMG i lovee ur Shoes!! I love ur stylee :)

JC Mercado said...

you're so lucky to have found such lovely pairs! ikaw na! ahaha

JC of A Walk with Shing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...