Friday, June 7, 2013

Turquoise

Which color has the hardest spelling? Well according to www.chacha.com: 
Chartreuse (light green) is very hard for many people to spell, as well as turquoise (particular shade of blue) & Fuchsia (pink). 

Say those words and try to put those into writing and you'll know what i mean. It's hard to spell it right? hahaha, maybe you'll prefer blue over turquoise and pink over fuchsia. But one thing I like about these colors is that it looks more refreshing than the usual shades of colors, it brightens up my mood actually.

Matchy bag and flats, I love this outfit actually. It's very casual yet very classic, don't you think? :D

Wearing; Lace Top and Gamuza shorts: Gifted, Bag: c/o Props, Flats: Thrifted 

2 comments:

Emmerey Rose said...

lovely! I love the color and the lace top! :)
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

The Mommy Roves said...

super cute bag dear!!! missed visiting your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...